Good news for animal lovers, seven beaches in Cyprus was confirmed as dog-friendly by the Deputy Ministry of Tourism.
The list was announced by the Deputy Ministry of Tourism.
The list for the dog-friendly have been announced and seven in total are confirmed, two beaches from Larnaca, two from Paphos, two from Limassol and one in Kato Pyrgos Tillyrias.
The beaches confirmed as dog-friendly are:
- Steradjia in Kato Pyrgos in the Tylliria area
- Spyros Beach south of Larnaca airport
- Karavopetra off Monagroulli
- Prolimnos beach in Pissouri
- Glyky Nero beach in Paralimni
- In Paphos two dog-friendly beaches have been confirmed, one northwest of Paphos airport near the estuary of Ezusa river in Acheleia and a beach in Pitili off Neo Chorio in Paphos.