- This event has passed.
9th Paphos Beer Festival
July 18, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - July 20, 2019 @ 12:00 amFree
This will be the 9th Paphos Beer Festival on the 18th, 19th, and 20th of July 2019 from 18.00 to 00.00 each day. Paphos Beer Festival (PBF) is the largest and longest-running festival of Paphos, and it celebrates its 9th year in 2019, returning to the most amazing location at Paphos Medieval Castle square. With great beer, live music and family entertainment, this is an event not to be missed!
Beer range: (local & international breweries & microbreweries) Cyprus, Greece, Belgium, German, Polish, Czech, English, Irish, Japanese, Russian, Bulgarian, Danish and much more.
* Craft Beers
* Beer Garden
* Beer food (such as burgers, ribs, pizza, pulled pork and local
delicacies to pair with favourite beers)
* Beer types (IPA, Stouts, Ales. Lagers, Pilsners, Weiss, Barrel
Aged, Ciders, Fruit Beers)
* Learn the basics of brewing in an interactive set up
* Beer games, compete & win prizes (raging bull, beer pong, ring
* Children’s Playground
This is a free-to-enter festival, cost of beer will vary.
- July 18, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
- July 20, 2019 @ 12:00 am
- Event Category:
- Social events
- Event Tags:
- Festival, Paphos Beer Festival 2019
- Medieval Castle Paphos
Kato Paphos Harbour
Paphos, Cyprus + Google Map